3-4 interpolated axes monobloc machining centre
Designed for the machining of even ultra-thick slabs and blocks of marble, granite, natural and composite stone. It can carry out any type of rough or polished edge contouring, as well as milling, drilling, countersinking, recessing, emptying, bas-relief and engraving operations. It is the best-selling machining centre with workshops and represents the state-of-the-art in terms of 3-4 axes machining.
- large-sized pre-drilled duraluminium work table for perfect planarity, top machining quality and the possibility of working several workpieces by one single positioning operation.
- an ultra-thick normalized and electrowelded ribbed steel monolithic base ensures sturdiness and rigidity for heavy-duty operations and durability
- up to 52 tools can be installed on the in-line or revolving tool rack, which enables the coverage of a wide range of machining operations without re-equipping the machining centre each time.
- machining water collection system inside the work area
- tool wear control system, which enables the automatic horizontal or vertical adjustment of the tool position, ensuring top quality finish
Available in the following configurations: monobloc, open frame, twin open frame and with revolving table.
FIELDS OF MACHINE APPLICATION
- Street furniture
- Funerary art
- Electrical appliances