5-AXIS CNC MONOLITHIC BRIDGE SAW
Impact is the right choice for all workshops operating in tight spaces. Managed by a numerical control, it is designed for cutting slabs and blocks of marble, granite, natural or composite stone. It carries out any type of machining: straight or shaped, vertical or inclined cuts, 3D profiling and emptying.
- Compact dimensions enable installations also in tight spaces; the addition of front sliding doors and lateral protections make the operations absolutely safe during all machining phases
- Movement of the three main axes takes place along tempered and rectified guides with recycling ball-bearings and it is generated by brushless motors through pinions and rack. The axes lubrification is automatic.
- Userfriendly and complete software interface
- Swiveling ± 270° (540°) and tilting (+8° -90°) head can be interpolated with the other axes and enables carrying out all types of cutting, as well as drilling and milling operations (optional)
- Various accessories available, such as: automatic acquisition of the slab size and position via digital camera, thickness touch probe, blade diameter presetter and tilting table