5-AXIS CNC MONOLITHIC BRIDGE SAW
Impact is the right choice for all workshops operating in tight spaces and with limited investment needs. Managed by a numerical control, it is designed for cutting slabs and blocks of marble, granite, natural or composite stone. It carries out any type of machining: straight or shaped, vertical or inclined cuts, 3D profiling and emptying.
- monolithic structure which does not need foundations
- the compact dimensions enable installations also in tight spaces; the addition of front sliding doors and lateral protections make the operations absolutely safe during all machining phases
- the movement of the three main axes takes place along tempered and rectified guides with recycling ball-bearings and it is generated by brushless motors through pinions and rack. The axes lubrification is automatic.
- restarting (installation and training) requires no longer than 4 days;
- the userfriendly and complete software interface, has been totally redeveloped by CMS
- the swiveling ± 270° (540°) and tilting (+8° -90°) head can be interpolated with the other axes and enables carrying out all types of cutting, as well as drilling and milling operations (optional)
- various accessories available, such as: automatic acquisition of the slab size and position via digital camera, thickness touch probe, blade diameter presetter and tilting table
FIELDS OF MACHINE APPLICATION
- Street furniture
- Funerary art