3-4 interpolated axis open frame machining centre
SPEED TWIN OF is a Numerically Controlled Machining Center with three interpolated axes (X, Y, Z) suitable for the processing of both slabs and blocks even with a substantial thickness in marble, granite, natural stone, composite stone or glass, as well. In its standard configuration it can perform any type of roughing, finishing and polishing contouring operations, as well as milling, drilling, countersinking, bas relief work and lettering.
Speed TWIN OF’s (open frame) design makes possible additional important features:
- Tool holder rack positioned in the center in order to assist both work areas
- Possibility to equip one work bench for cutting operations and the other one for CNC machining
- Reduction of loading/unloading and suction cups positioning down time
- Central protection separating the two work areas
- Possibility to construct supporting walls of reinforced concrete (Customer’s care)